Ventura TWU Delegates met this week to discuss your upcoming EA.
The following claims were determined:
* 4% wage increase each year
* 1% increase to Superannuation each year
* Minimum 3hrs engagement for casuals
* Service Grants for Mon-Fri casuals
* Double time for overtime on rail replacement , charter and Night Rider
* Double time on the 6th day
* Minimum 4 hrs for being called in for overtime
* Limiting the use of casuals on track work
* Minimum 4hrs for part-time shifts
* New Roster Consultation clause
* 10 min Fatigue Break between 2nd and 3rd hours
* 15% shift allowance for ALL route work after 10pm , including rail/tram
* Meal allowance for 2hr overtime before shift
* Union Delegate induction clause
* Status quo for Dispute Settlement
* Include Local depot issues.
The first meeting with Ventura management is scheduled for 18 June.
All TWU-BUS Ventura members will receive an SMS from the TWU following each EA meeting with an update.