NEW AND IMPROVED QGS EBA ON THE TABLE
Your TWU member-led negotiating team has worked hard to improve conditions at QGS and secure the bonuses on offer to Qantas Group workers.
After months of negotiations we’ve reached an in-principle Agreement which you’ll soon vote on.
WHAT’S IN THE NEW AGREEMENT?
There are three parts to package that is being put forward with the proposed Agreement:
1. The Qantas Group discretionary bonuses
2. Full-time position commitments, full-time reviews and delegate training through side letters
3. Improved conditions in the new Agreement including:
- 2 x 3% pay increases
- Penalty rates for shift extensions
- Superannuation increased to 10%
- Better roster stability and consistency
- Domestic violence leave
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- READ the information sheet for more details about what’s in the new Agreement
- PORT MEETINGS will soon be held to explain the changes in the new Agreement
- A VOTING TIMELINE will soon be finalised – your TWU delegate will let you know once this happens