Your TWU delegate-led negotiating team recently met with Searoad Logistics for a new workplace agreement in Victoria and Tasmania. You told us in your Workplace Survey that you want us to fight for your rights at Searoad!
By standing together we can secure an improved agreement aiming for a better future for all workers. Now is the time for us to stick together and protect good jobs at Searoad.
Your TWU Team told management that:
- TWU members won’t accept a sub-standard offer, and won’t agree to a rushed EBA.
- Will not vote for an EBA that doesn’t deliver job security and fair increase.
- Searoad management must respect our work.
- None of our conditions are for sale.
What can you do?
- If you’re not yet a member, now is the time to join – https://twu.asn.au/join-today/
- Encourage your workmates to join, member numbers are important in this fight.
- If you have any concerns or questions, talk to your TWU delegate or union organiser.
Being informed is being involved. If you have recently changed your address or contact details, please call the Union on 1300 727 614 to update your details.